Moldova has launched a new citizenship by investment program in Nov 2018. Applications for citizenship through investment is now open.
Under the citizenship by investment scheme, foreign investors and their family members can qualify for citizenship and passport
Moldova Citizenship by Investment (MCBI)
To qualify for citizenship, the main applicant must be over 18 years of age, meet the application requirements, and make the primary qualifying contribution:
A minimum non-refundable contribution to the Public Investment Fund (PIF):
- EUR 100,000 for a single applicant
- EUR 115,000 for a couple
- EUR 145,000 for a family of four
- EUR 155,000 for family of five or more
Post-approval government service provider fees of EUR 35,000 per application.
In addition, applicants are required to pay government fees of
- EUR 5,000 for the main applicant,
- EUR 2,500 for a spouse, EUR 1,000 for a child aged 0 to 15 years,
- EUR 2,500 for a dependent child aged 16 to 29 years, and
- EUR 5,000 for a dependent parent — of the main applicant or of the spouse — who is 55 years of age or older.
Due diligence fees are
- EUR 6,000 for the main applicant and
- EUR 5,000 for a spouse, dependent children older than 16 years, and/or dependent parents.
Biometric passport fees amount to EUR 300 per individual.
Dependent children up to 29 years of age and parents (of either the main applicant or the spouse). The MCBI program offers full citizenship, with passport rights, for the applicant and included family members
All candidates must meet the following requirements
- No criminal record
- Pass due diligence and background vetting checks
- Applicants who has been denied visa who has not subsequently obtained a visa to that jurisdiction shall not be accepted to the MCBI program.
The Government of Moldova has setup a new Citizenship by investment unit (CBIU). The official website of the CBIU can be found here: https://cbiu.gov.md
The application process is efficient and approved within 90 days (3 months)
Interested candidates may only apply for MCBI scheme through authorized agents. We work with approved agents for the citizenship by investment program.
Please contact us for a free quote
Moldova has a population of 3 million and a candidate country for EU membership.
The Moldova Citizenship-by-Investment (MCBI) program is the latest European citizenship-by-investment opportunity. Moldovan passport provides access to 122 destinations, including the countries in Europe’s Schengen Area as well as Turkey and Russia.