Under the Moldova CBI program guidelines, applicants must contribute one time to Public fund of Moldova in exchange for economic citizenship. It is non refundable once the citizenship is granted. Once the approval letter is issued, it is necessary to pay the contribution to Government.
Public Investment Fund (PIF)
A minimum non-refundable contribution to the PIF starting from
- EUR 100,000 for a single applicant.
- EUR 115,000 is required for a couple,
- EUR 145,000 for a family of four, and
- EUR 155,000 for a family of five or more.
- Additional service fees total EUR 35,000 per application.
In addition, applicants are required to pay government fees of
- EUR 5,000 for the main applicant,
- EUR 2,500 for a spouse,
- EUR 1,000 for a dependent child, and
- EUR 5,000 for a dependent parent. Dependent children can be up to 29 years of age, and dependent parents — of the main applicant as well as the spouse — who are 55 years of age or older can be included.
Due diligence fee
Due diligence fees are
- EUR 6,000 for the main applicant and
- EUR 5,000 for a spouse, dependent children older than 16 years, and/or dependent parents.
Biometric passport fees amount to EUR 300 per individual
For example, the total all inclusive fee for :
Single applicant: EUR 146,300
Husband and wife: EUR 163,800
Family (3): EUR 199,500